Our style emphasizes development of conscious awareness. Our ability to serve others directly reflects how connected we are to our own being. Practices are thus placed in the context of Yoga, or connecting body and mind to the unconditioned being that you are.
Yoga is explored through multiple mediums; postural, physiological, energetic, biochemical, mathematical, sacred geometry, archetypes, and more.
We approach Yoga philosophy experientially, not as academia or memorization. In this way the practice is alive within you! You will cultivate skillful use of body, mind, emotional and subtle aspects with the intention of liberation. Intense flowing sequence and pranayama are balanced with dharma talk, reflection and restorative posture.
The program can be completed in as little as 7 months or as long as 3 years. The main themes are Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Anatomy, Nutrition & Lifestyle and Bhakti. We also explore meditation, asana (both hard and soft styles), teaching, sequencing, and adjustments.
To be eligible for the 300-hour certification you will need to have already obtained a 200-hour Yoga Alliance certification (from the Radiant Life Yoga or another school).
300 Hour Curriculum
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Kriya Yoga
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Intensive study and practice of Asana
- Advanced Anatomy: physical, subtle, & experiential
- Advanced Physical Assisting Thai Massage
- Business, Marketing & Career Strategies
- Ethics of Teaching
- Yin Yoga
- Chakra System
- The Yoga Sutras
- The Koshas
- Advanced Class Sequencing
- Yogic Nutrition, including a Spring Cleanse
- Medicinal Herbs and Plant Walk
- Hatha Yoga Principles
- Nada Yoga, Frequency, & Chanting
- Practice Teaching & Assisting in Live Classes
- Sanskrit & Kirtan
- Bhagavad Gita
- Thai Bodywork
Hours can additionally can be met with weekend workshops are generally offered once per month. Workshops are mini courses and can be chosen by interest or what best fits your schedule.
- To be eligible for the 300-hour certification you will need to have already obtained a Yoga Alliance Certification at the 200-hour level, (from the Radiant Life Yoga or another school).
- Have an established daily yoga practice (30 min or more 4+ days per week)
- Openness in heart and mind. Serious dedication and commitment to growth.
- Application and Payment.