Powerful Tools to Transform Your Life
We dive deeply into the foundational elements of teaching yoga in a spirit true to the roots. Our comprehensive yoga teacher training’s are designed in accordance with the Yoga Alliance 200 & 300 hour certifications. In addition to learning to teach asana and dharma, you will embark on a healing journey of your own, through nutrition, meditation, self-reflection, and satsang (a group of like-minded individuals in search of the truth).
This training will powerfully transform your life to uncover more radiance, and more peace. Trust that you are called to step into your power in this time, right here and now, for a reason. Many students enroll with no desire to teach, but simply want to deepen their knowledge of yoga. Our programs facilitate growth, rich knowledge, abundance, unconditional love, and boundless joy.
- This training has challenged me to become a more loving, more centered person. Jaina and Matt created a supportive, dynamic space for me to blossom in my unique way, and gave me a solid foundation of the physical, spiritual, and mental aspects of yoga practice. I feel prepared to go out into my community to share what I’ve learned.
- Matt and Jaina are exceptionally dedicated teachers who give themselves fully to their seva (selfless service). At the same time they are able to bring flexibility to their approach and the individual needs of each student. Highly recommended!
- Radiant Life Yoga's teacher training is a radical undertaking which goes far beyond asana into the roots of yoga in the truest sense. Matt and Jaina are absolute gems and it continues to be an honor to practice with them!
- Radiant Life Yoga’s teacher training was transformative for my practice, teaching skills, and wellbeing. Given the chance to do it all over again, I would … only sooner.
- Radiant Life Yoga invites students to embark on the experience called Yoga. Jaina and Matt enliven the practice of yoga, the teaching of asana, the mystery of tradition for their students. This training is unique in the depth that it covers important yogic texts, nutrition, asana, personal practice, dharma talk and aligning with one’s highest intention. Over the three months of training, I was personally invigorated by the intensity and enthusiasm Jaina and Matt have for yoga and I certainly realized a new depth and magic in my personal practice and in my ability to teach yoga to others. Highly recommended for any yoga enthusiast.
Vinyasa Sequencing Alignment & Anatomy
Meditation & Chanting
Powerful Community of Seekers
Pre-requisite having completed a 200 hour course
Deeper study of classic texts & philosophy
Hatha and Raja yoga
Advanced class sequencing